The loop... wow, this brings back memories.
I was about fourteen when "The Loop" was the hottest thing around. For those who aren't from Jersey, you may be wondering "what the fuck is the loop?" Well..
The loop was a telephone chatline, where you called in and chatted with random folks. Most of these people were either horny teenage boys, lonely nerds, crazy old men, or wanna be djs. You could either talk to someone one on one, exchange voice messages, or just talk with dozens of people in the open chatline.
You had to be eighteen or older to even be on the loop, but me being the curious creature that I am, called in. (I had to make sure my grandmother was asleep first, because she would pick up the phone and listen to your whole conversation...love you nana!)
Now when I think about it, the loop was my first introduction to phone sex, I didn't know back then and didn't know how to handle when dudes would send me messages asking me to moan or describe what I had on.
But all in all the loop was fun, and I would be on it for hours!
I just found out the loop is still running! CRAZY HUH?
Do you remember the loop?
No comments:
Post a Comment