Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back in the days...

"Back in the days when I was young I'm not a kid anymore, but some days I sit and wish I was a kid again"

Don't we all?

The inspiration for this blog came to me today. My 6am shift buddy (Hey Marisa!) and I were chatting it up as usual, but somehow the conversation shifted to where we both were mentions places and things that reminded us of our childhood.

We laughed alot!

And then it hit me! Who wouldn't want to go back to the good ol days of childhood. The laughter, the music, the fashion, the lessons learned and the memories.

So through my experiences with my childhood I want us all to go back in time. Remember the feelings, the people, how much fun or how much pain you went through.

As adults with the hustle and bustle of life, we never stop to just laugh about an old childhood friend, or drift back to a memory whenever you hear a particular song.

That is the goal of this blog. To just reflect on the good times you've had, the tears you may have shed, and answer those pesky "what the hell was I thinking?!" memories.

If any of my posts trigger a memory, comment! share! reflect!

so...

What we gonna do right here is go back...way back...back into time....

No comments: